PASSIONATE SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED URGENTLY
Varity of shifts available including Early, Late, Night and Weekend shifts
Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Stonehouse.
Dean Healthcare is currently looking for fantastic support workers to join the 'Dean Healthcare Family'. With new contracts in place and existing agreements with some of the region's largest and best care providers, we can offer guaranteed hours at places you will love working at.
RATE: £7- £9.40 per hours plus holiday pay.
* Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
* Comprehensive induction
* Free training
* Pathway to NVQ
* Hours to suit
* Flexibility, days or nights, weekdays or weekends
* Continual support
* Accrued holiday pay
Providing Care and Support to clients who may have Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Physical Disabilities or be on the Autistic Spectrum.
* Full personal care (feeding, washing & dressing and toileting.)
* Using Hoists (Moving and handling)
* Administration of Medication
* Support to access the community
* Promoting independence and giving choice to clients
* Helping with cooking, washing and cleaning.
HOURS: Varity of shifts available including Early, Late, Night and Weekend shifts.
HOW TO APPLY: Call 01452 507 452 and speak to Laura or Gina for an IMMEDIATE interview. If you'd rather, you can email your CV with a covering letter to Laura Scott at Gloucester@deanhealthcare.co.uk and we'll call you instead