Care Assistant - Wotton Basset & Surrounding Regions
- Flexible hours, Full time, Part time, Shifts, Varied hours
- Local office:
Dean Healthcare excel in the provision of care professionals to the Health and Social care sectors, we’re proud of the values that set us apart – we are professional, ethical, forward thinking and above all, passionate about what we do.
Our dedicated support workers and healthcare assistants facilitate our service users in engaging in social activities, employment, study and encourage them in maintaining relationships with family and friends. We continuously aim to provide support in all daily living activities which suit the needs and wishes of our service users, keeping them healthy, happy and safe within organisational and regulatory standards, policies and procedures.
if you are keen to develop your care career please call Chris on 07837351088 or email email@example.com
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Must have a minimum of 9 months paid experience in the healthcare sector
- Willing to complete specialist training to meet the needs of our clients
- Great verbal communication and written skills
- All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Free ongoing and specialist training to help you advance in your care career
- Excellent salary of up to £10-£12 p/h, paid weekly
- Holiday entitlement
- Permanent and flexible hours contracts
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- Recommend a friend scheme paying up to £200 per successful referral
- Local consultants and branch support team – available to you 24 hours a day 365 days a year!
Apply for this opportunity
If you are interested in this opportunity, please:
- call the Bristol office on
- email the Bristol office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- login or register to apply online