Learning Disability and Mental Health Support Worker
We are seeking experienced and motivated support workers to join our team at a residential home supporting 4 service users with learning disabilities and mental health needs
The service users have learning disabilities and additional mental health needs including schizophrenia, Borderline Personality Disorder and anxiety & depression.
As a member of our support team you will assist residents with their daily tasks, such as helping prepare meals, washing and tidying and with personal care. You will also encourage residents’ independence and unique interests, helping them get out and about in the local community and build on their living skills and social networks.
Shifts at other similar services are available.
- Minimum of 6 months experience within the health and social care sector
- The energy and enthusiasm to work in a busy environment
- You will be level headed, able to work independently or in larger team
- A pro active and friendly approach to person-centred care
- All positions and posts are subject to a DBS check
- Right to live and work in the UK
Benefits and positives
- Weekly pay
- Hourly accrued in addition to the hourly pay rate
- Free mandatory training
- Free specialist training courses to help with career progression
- Flexible hours that suit your needs
- A 24hr 365 days of the year on-call support team