We are looking for a recruitment professional to join our busy team in Gloucester. If you have strong administration skills and a good understanding of HR, this could be a great chance for you to grow
We at Dean Healthcare pride ourselves in offering a clear difference in recruitment with an honest, consultative approach based around the best outcome for our client’s service users.
Due to an ever-growing need within one of our main branches, we require a Recruitment Consultant to join our team on a full time, permanent basis.
If you are self-motivated, energized by a fast-paced atmosphere and share our commitment to ethics and integrity, there is no better place for you than Dean Healthcare.
- Full 360-degree recruitment position encompassing all aspects of the consultant role
- Supporting the business in the attraction, recruitment and retention of highly skilled support and care staff within the social and healthcare sectors
- Maintain and develop client relationships and exceed satisfaction levels using a high service standard
- Contribute to business growth in-line with strategic objectives
- Ensure the business remains fully compliant and adheres to all legislative requirements
We ensure that performance is recognised and rewarded, many of our staff have built long-term recruitment careers with us as we have a long tradition of promoting from within. Many Senior Managers started their careers as recruitment consultants.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Knowledge of what makes customer service fantastic
- Outstanding communication skills, both in person, written and on the telephone
- Organisational and IT skills
- Sales experience
- Teamworking ability
Benefits and positives
- Fantastic working hours Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am – 5pm
- A competitive starting salary
- Performance-based bonus
- An ethical, fast thinking environment
- Working within an upbeat team
- Ongoing training and development
- Full time hours