Health Care Assistant
- Days, Evenings, Flexible hours, Full time, Nights, Part time, Permanent contract, Shifts, Sleep ins, Temporary contract, Varied hours, Waking nights, Weekdays, Weekends
- Stonehouse, Stroud
- Local office:
Dean Healthcare are recruiting for dedicated and experienced healthcare assistants to work with us and our clients across Gloucestershire. Our clients range from independent homes to national organisations. You will be working with vulnerable service users in a variety of care settings.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 9 months paid experience within care. You will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to use your own initiative. Your daily duties may include personal care, domestic tasks, supporting with daily activities and encouraging independence.
Working with us means having the flexibility to choose your own shifts each week to work around your lifestyle. You will also receive free ongoing training to help develop your skills and knowledge.
What we require:
- A right to live and work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum of 9 months paid experience within care
- Driving is not essential
- All employment is subject to satisfactory references and DBS check
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary paid weekly!
- Holiday entitlement accrued as you work
- Flexibility when accepting shifts
- Temporary to permanent opportunities available
- A recommend a friend scheme paying up to £200 per successful referral
- A free DBS *T&C's apply*
As the leading health and social care recruitment agency, Dean Healthcare believes in a person centred approach and as part of our dedicated team you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay + holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours to support your needs
- Free mandatory training
- Continued professional development
- Dedicated 24/7 consultant available to you 365 days of the year
- Clinical advice and guidance when needed from our clinical supervisor