Dean Healthcare is a well respected and growing Healthcare agency in Herefordshire. We offer and supply experienced and professional Healthcare staff into a variety of services and locations across the Herefordshire area. As one of the leading Healthcare Agencies in the South West and have a pool of well-established and well respected clients that we provide short notice and long term shift cover to. Due to our continued growth and success in Herefordshire, we are recruiting for professional, experienced and hardworking Health Care Assistants top be abel to cover a mixture of shifts to suit your needs.
As an agency carer, you get to create your own rota, pick the days and shifts you would like to work. That's the beauty of working for an agency, you can work as much or as little as you want to, with no quibble from us.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Dean Healthcare, just recently, we have been given a fantastic oppertunity to support one of the biggest care home groups in Herefordshire who are looking for us to provide expeirenced, reliable and hard working team member to work as part of their established teams.
For a Limited time only we are offering sucessfgul candidtaes a FREE DBS and FREE UNIFORM if you join us in April.
As an agency that provides imm ediate support, we are looking to recruit a vast amount of Healthcare Assistants that klnow their jobn role and are confident to go into a service and hit the ground running. Due to the requirements of our services, we are looking for candidtaes that hold a minimum of 9 months paid Healthcare expeirence, wither within a Nursing/Residential home or a supported living service.
What are the requirements?
• Must have at least 9 months paid experience as a Healthcare Worker.
• Driving is ideal but not essential, as some clients are in a rural setting
• Be confident with all aspects of manual handling
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Right to live and work in the UK
• All positions are offered subject to satisfactory DBS check and reference.
What can we offer you?
• Weekly competitive rates of pay - Up to £10.50 per hour
• A friendly local office team with on call support 24/7
• A variety of shifts to choose from.
• Fantastic holiday entitlement, which is NOT taken from your hourly wage.
• Free on going training
• Temp to permanent opportunities.
• Refer a friend scheme of £200* T’s & C’s apply
As the leading health and social care recruitment agency, Dean Healthcare believes in a person centred approach and as part of our dedicated team you will get: