- Days, Evenings, Flexible hours, Full time, Nights, Part time, Permanent contract, Shifts, Sleep ins, Temporary contract, Varied hours, Waking nights, Weekdays, Weekends
- Cheltenham, Chipping Campden, Cinderford, Cirencester, Dursley, Forest of Dean, Gloucester, Mitcheldean, Newent, Northleach, Stroud, Tetbury, Tewkesbury
- Local office:
Dean Healthcare are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to join us and our ever-growing team across Gloucestershire.
We are a specialist agency that provide a variety of care professionals to clients from independent homes to national organisations. You will be working in a variety of care settings including nursing & residential homes and community settings. You can work full or part time hours depending on what suits you and a variety of day and/or night shifts.
As a HCA you will be working with a diverse range of service users including the elderly & dementia and individuals with physical disabilities and mental health conditions. Your daily duties may include personal care, cooking, cleaning, updating care plans and supporting in daily tasks and activities.
Working with Dean Healthcare means having the flexibility to choose your own shifts each week to work around your lifestyle!
- A competitive salary of £8.50-£11 per hour
- Free ongoing training
- 24/7 support
- Holiday entitlement NOT taken out of your hourly wage
- Flexibility with accepting shifts
- A recommend a friend bonus scheme paying up to £200!
- A refund on your DBS *T&C's apply
- A right to live and work in the UK
- Driving is ideal due to the location
- A minimum of 9 months experience within care within the UK
- All employment is subject to satisfactory references and DBS check
As the leading health and social care recruitment agency, Dean Healthcare believes in a person centred approach and as part of our dedicated team you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay + holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours to support your needs
- Free mandatory training
- Continued professional development
- Dedicated 24/7 consultant available to you 365 days of the year
- Clinical advice and guidance when needed from our clinical supervisor