- Days, Evenings, Flexible hours, Full time, Nights, Part time, Permanent contract, Shifts, Sleep ins, Temporary contract, Varied hours, Waking nights, Weekdays, Weekends
- Cheltenham, Drybrook, Forest of Dean, Gloucester, Newent, Stroud
- Local office:
Dean Healthcare are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants in Gloucestershire.
We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic candidates who have a minimum of 9 months experience within the health and social sector.
We can offer a variety of day and night shifts across Gloucestershire with full time or part time hours available. Working for us means having the flexibility to choose your own shifts each week to work around your lifestyle and other commitments.
You will be working within a variety or residential homes and nursing homes with the elderly, dementia, mental health, physical disabilities and more.
- A minimum of 9 months experience within the health and social sector
- Driving is ideal but not essential
- Subject to satisfactory references and DBS check
- Willing to complete specialist training
As the leading health and social care recruitment agency, Dean Healthcare believes in a person centred approach and as part of our dedicated team you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay + holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours to support your needs
- Free mandatory training
- Continued professional development
- Dedicated 24/7 consultant available to you 365 days of the year
- Clinical advice and guidance when needed from our clinical supervisor