- Days, Nights
- Local office:
Dean Healthcare are seeking experienced Healthcare assistants to join our friendly Hereford branch team working full or part time hours, covering a range of days, nights and weekends in Herefordshire.
With this role, we are offering successful candidates the opportunity to pick their own rotas, with a range of day, night and weekend hours available in the local area.
We are seeking experienced care assistants to work in a range of nursing, care and residential homes, providing the highest level of care for our clients.
It is essential that you are confident in your ability to work in a calm, reassuring manner, putting the service users at the centre of all you do. This could include a range of tasks and activities such as personal care, domestic tasks and general activities that allow that individual to live their life in the way they choose.
- You will need to assist with personal care and light household duties
- Provide practical and social support
- To promote levels of independence when necessary
- Assisting with meal preparation
- To be enthusiastic, reliable and promote continuity
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Must have a minimum of 9 months paid experience in a similar setting
- Willing to complete specialist training to meet the needs of the client
- Access to own transport preferable due to location
- Great communication and written skills
- All positions and posts are subject to a DBS check
- Free ongoing training
- Excellent salary of up to £9.75/hr, paid weekly
- Holiday entitlement
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £100 per successful referral
- Local consultant and branch support team
For more information please contact us on 01432 818811 or click apply now!
Apply for this opportunity
If you are interested in this opportunity, please:
- call the Hereford office on
- email the Hereford office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- login or register to apply online