- Worcester, Worcestershire
- Local office:
Are you an experienced Health Care Assistant?
Are you looking for more flexible working hours? Or hours to work around your current job role?
We want to hear from you!
Dean Healthcare is one of the South West's leading Healthcare agencies, providing temporary staff into various health and social care settings.
We require all agency carers to have a minimum of 9 Months paid experience as a health care assistant.
Due to our continued growth and success in Worcestershire,we are recruiting for Day staff, Night staff and weekend staff for Worcester and the surrounding areas , you can choose the days you would like to do, that's the advantage of working for an agency.
- Must have at least 9 months paid experience as a health care worker
- Driving is ideal as some of our client locations are in a rural setting, but this is not essential.
- Be confident with all aspects of manual handling
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Right to live and work in the UK
- All positions are offered subject to satisfactory DBS check and reference.
- Weekly competitive rates of pay
- A friendly local office team with on call support 24/7
- A variety of shits to choose from.
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Free on going training
- Temp to permanent opportunities.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100* T’s & C’s apply
If you have everything we are looking for, then hit the apply button.
If you would like more information about the role advertised,the you can call one of our friendly office team on 01432 818811, who will be happy to assist you.
Apply for this opportunity
If you are interested in this opportunity, please:
- call the Hereford office on
- email the Hereford office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- login or register to apply online