Registered General Nurse - Flexible Waking night shifts
- Flexible hours, Full time, Nights, Part time, Shifts, Temporary contract, Varied hours, Waking nights, Weekdays, Weekends
- Bromyard, Hereford, Herefordshire, Holmer, Kington, Ledbury, Ludbury, Ludlow, Malvern, North Herefordshire, Ross-on-wye
- Local office:
Are you a registered General Nurse that's looking for some extra income for summer?
Or are you looking to take back control of your rota?
Dean Healthcare are recruiting around Herefordshire.
Dean Healthcare is a specialist Health and Social care provider that's based in the heart of Herefordshire. We have been operating since 2007 and continue to grow our team of Healthcare professionals, both qualified and unqualified team members.
We are actively seeking for Registered Nurses RGN/RMN that are looking for something new and exciting, maybe for a little bit of extra income along side your current post. One of the main benefits of working for us it that you get to create your own weekly rota with shifts that are offered to you, you get to pick and choose the shifts you want to work each week. Due to continued growth, we are looking for Nurses to cover waking nights. Working for Dean Healthcare enables you to gain more confidence and experience by working in a variety of different settings. We provide support to Nursing homes, Mental Health homes and specialist complex care homes across the Herefordshire
As a Registered Nurse, your duties will include;
- To provide support and guidance to the care team during the shift, ensuring that everyone is working to high care standards and working in accordance of the polices of the home.
- Provide emotional, clinical and physical support to all service users under your care during your shift.
- Provide medication to all service users as per medication administration charts
- Reviewing and updating service user care plans as and when required.
- Reporting directly to the Registered Home manager, work through daily tasks that must be completed.
- Complete and attend handover before and after every shift.
- Assisting the care team with general Nursing and personal care as and when required.
- Team work is imperative for this post.
What can Dean Healthcare offer me?
- Create your own weekly rota
- Competitive uncapped weekly pay
- Pension enrolment
- Work for a CQC Registered company
- Free ongoing training and personal development - including certificates
- Accrued holiday pay – paid separately
- A clinical lead who supports you fully
- Refer a friend scheme
- Mileage is paid*
As the leading health and social care recruitment agency, Dean Healthcare believes in a person centred approach and as part of our dedicated team you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay + holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours to support your needs
- Free mandatory training
- Continued professional development
- Dedicated 24/7 consultant available to you 365 days of the year
- Clinical advice and guidance when needed from our clinical supervisor
Apply for this opportunity
If you are interested in this opportunity, please:
- call the Hereford office on
- email the Hereford office at email@example.com
- login or register to apply online