Registered General Nurse
- Days, Evenings, Flexible hours, Nights, Sleep ins, Waking nights, Weekdays, Weekends
- Local office:
Dean healthcare are looking for Registered nurses to work at a range of services across Bristol.
Our nurses care for residents in settings such as: mental health hospitals, general nursing homes for the elderly, adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health difficulties and complex needs.
As an agency nurse, you will be able to gain experience in a variety of settings and improve your knowledge and skills!
We hold many prestigious contract bookings with our clients, giving you stability and consistency in your working life, as well as the opportunity to gain new experience in a variety of care settings.
In return for your hard work and commitment, Dean Healthcare allows you the flexibility needed to suit your life-style. We have a variety of flexible shifts ready to book, with our support team available to you 24 hours a day 365 days a year!
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a registered nurse within the last year
- Valid NMC registration
- Professional indemnity insurance
- A kind and compassionate nature, and the ability to work in new fast paced environments
- FLEXIBLE hours to suit you, including part time, full time, days, nights
- FREE specialist training well above CQC standards
- Revalidation Support
- Recommend a friend scheme of up to £200 per recommendation
- Competitive pay of up to £26 per hour, plus 12.07% accrued holiday pay, weekly pay
Apply for this opportunity
If you are interested in this opportunity, please:
- call the Bristol office on
- email the Bristol office at email@example.com
- login or register to apply online