- Days, Evenings, Flexible hours, Full time, Nights, Part time, Permanent contract, Shifts, Sleep ins, Temporary contract, Varied hours, Waking nights, Weekdays, Weekends
- Cheltenham, Cirencester, Forest of Dean, Gloucester, Mitcheldean, Northleach, Stroud, Tewkesbury
- Local office:
Dean Healthcare are recruiting Registered General Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses in Gloucestershire.
You will be working with our clients from independent homes through to national organisations.
As a RN, your daily duties will vary but may include administering medication, updating care plans, clinical skills such as PEG feeds and managing syringe drivers, personal care and moving & handling.
You will need to be confident in your ability as may be managing your own care staff or floor. You will also need to have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A minimum of 9 months experience as an RGN
- A valid NMC PIN and NMC registered
- Driving is ideal but not essential
- Subject to satisfactory references and DBS check
As the leading health and social care recruitment agency, Dean Healthcare believes in a person centred approach and as part of our dedicated team you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay + holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours to support your needs
- Free mandatory training
- Continued professional development
- Dedicated 24/7 consultant available to you 365 days of the year
- Clinical advice and guidance when needed from our clinical supervisor