- Days, Evenings, Flexible hours, Nights, Weekends
- Local office:
Dean Healthcare are currently recruiting passionate & committed Support Workers to deliver outstanding service & support to a variety of service users within a range of care settings across the Bristol region.
The ideal healthcare professional will have experience within a care setting - this can include care of adults or paediatrics with multiple needs ranging from: -
- Care of the elderly
- Dementia care
- Personal care
- Medication management
- Palliative care
- Challenging behaviour
- Physical Disabilities
With such a wide range of care needs we welcome Support Workers from a variety of backgrounds, from hospice & respite to community, nursing home and hospital settings.
We also hold many prestigious contract bookings with our clients, giving you stability and consistency in your working life, as well as the opportunity to gain new experience in a variety of care settings.
In return for your hard work and commitment, Dean Healthcare allows you the flexibility needed to suit your life style. We have a variety of flexible shifts ready to book, with our support team available to you 24 hours a day 365 days a year!
- Minimum of 9 months UK-based care experience
- Follow direction and support the daily activities of our service users a person-centred manner
- Promote independence and well-being with service users and staff
- To be able to use your own initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with all aspects of personal care
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
- Free mandatory training
- Specialist training courses to help with career progression
- Flexible hours that suit your lifestyle
- A 24hr 365 days of the year on call support team
- Refer a friend and earn up to £200!
Apply for this opportunity
If you are interested in this opportunity, please:
- call the Bristol office on
- email the Bristol office at email@example.com
- login or register to apply online