Support Care Worker
- Days, Evenings, Flexible hours, Nights, Part time, Shifts, Sleep ins, Temporary contract, Varied hours, Waking nights, Weekdays, Weekends
- Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, Cinderford, Cirencester, Coleford, Drybrook, Dursley, Forest of Dean, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, Lydney, Mitcheldean, Newent, Stonehouse, Stroud, Tewkesbury, Wotton-under-Edge
- Local office:
Are you looking for a job that has flexibility to fit around your lifestyle?
Do you have a passion for making a difference to people’s lives?
We are on a large recruitment drive and are looking for passionate and experienced support workers in the Gloucestershire area to work in a rewarding and flexible career with us.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering the best support to the most vulnerable. You will need to take on responsibilities such as personal care, moving and handling, and promoting the independence of the service users.
You will be working with people with a variety of conditions, such as those with learning disabilities, dementia, mental health issues, and those with physical disabilities.
- The ability to use your own initiative, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Being able to drive is ideal, as some clients are located quite remotely
- Minimum of 9 months paid work experience within the health and social care sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- All positions to undergo a DBS check (For free (T&C’s apply))
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV below, or call our Gloucester office on 01452 507452.
As the leading health and social care recruitment agency, Dean Healthcare believes in a person centred approach and as part of our dedicated team you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay + holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours to support your needs
- Free mandatory training
- Continued professional development
- Dedicated 24/7 consultant available to you 365 days of the year
- Clinical advice and guidance when needed from our clinical supervisor