Support Care Worker - Urgently Needed
- Days, Evenings, Flexible hours, Nights, Part time, Shifts, Sleep ins, Temporary contract, Varied hours, Waking nights, Weekdays, Weekends
- Dursley, Stonehouse, Stroud, Wotton-under-Edge
- Local office:
We are urgently recruiting for flexible Support Workers and Care Assistants, residing in Stroud and surrounding areas for a rewarding career with Dean Healthcare.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering the best support to the most vulnerable. The ideal support worker will need to take on responsibilities such as personal care, moving and handling, and promoting the independence of the service users.
To find out more, please call us on 01452 507452, or apply with your CV below.
We are looking for the following:
- The ability to use your own initiative, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Being able to drive is ideal, as some clients are located quite remotely
- Minimum of 9 months paid work experience within the health and social care sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- All positions to undergo a DBS check (For free (T&C’s apply))
As the leading health and social care recruitment agency, Dean Healthcare believes in a person centred approach and as part of our dedicated team you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay + holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours to support your needs
- Free mandatory training
- Continued professional development
- Dedicated 24/7 consultant available to you 365 days of the year
- Clinical advice and guidance when needed from our clinical supervisor