We offer our services to a diverse range of clients and we are proud to work with some of the most prestigious organisations in the UK.
Operating from a regional branches network Dean Healthcare is able to provide staff that are local to you, with the support of consultants that have local knowledge.
Our clear approach to clients is to deliver a solution that helps and supports the quality of your service and team.
Dean Healthcare offers creative solutions to assist you in overcoming the challenges you may meet when requiring internal or agency staffing.
- short notice emergency cover to support staff absences
- holiday cover
- medium to long term contracts
- master vend agreement to take away the complexity and time of using multiple agencies
- one stop shop for all your recruitment needs
- experienced staff: all Dean Healthcare staff have a minimum of 12 months experience in a relevant field or nursing, care or support
- account management: having a dedicated person to manage your service needs
- guaranteed call back: ensuring a responsive service
- rota management: daily or weekly call to so you don't have to call us
- 24 hour service: regional offices are operational seven days a week 365 days a year, no call centres
- training: staff receive mandatory training beyond CQC recommendations. In addition we offer specialist training to promote continuous professional development
- robust quality assurance: Dean Healthcare conducts: staff supervisions, client review visits, customer surveys, audits, quality monitoring and robust compliance checks. Dean Healthcare is accredited to ISO9001 the benchmark for Quality Management Systems
- detailed staff profiles: as a CQC inspection requirement we can provide staff profiles and training/development plans
- local branch network: understanding of our client locations whilst providing local staff
- VAT exempt staffing: VAT Exemption applies on nursing and medical staff
Why not see how Dean Healthcare can work in partnership with you.
Contact your local branch: