A great opportunity for Registered Nurses to join Dean Healthcare, supporting a small residential learning disability home in Bedminster Down.
Dean Healthcare are currently seeking experienced and motivated Registered Nurses for a Residential Home.
This welcoming residential home provides support and care to 7 residents, all of whom have learning disabilities and are autistic. A small number need assistance with mobility, including support with hoists.
There is a requirement that nurses be peg-feed competent and to be able to administer Buccal Midazolam.
As a Nurse, you will oversee and work with a team of support workers, assisting the service users with personal care and day to day household duties, such as cooking, cleaning and organising their time. You will be promoting the residents' independence and rights, whilst enabling them to pursue their individual interests and having assistance with their planned activities.
A variety of day and sleep in night shifts are available at this service, you will also have the option to try other settings.
- Minimum of 1 year Nursing in a similar, relevant role
- An active PIN and evidence of recent CPD
- The energy and enthusiasm to work in a busy and challenging environment
- A confident and calming influence
- Experience and/or training in challenging behaviour
- All positions and posts are subject to a DBS check
- Right to live and work in the UK
Benefits and positives
- Weekly Pay
- Hourly accrued holiday pay in addition to the hourly rate
- Free, ongoing mandatory training
- Additional free specialist training courses to help with career progression
- Flexible hours that suit your needs
- A Clinical Lead available to you
- A 24hr 365 days of the year on-call support team