Dean Healthcare are looking for skilled Healthcare Assistants to join our team, covering shifts in and around the Ledbury area.
If you are ready to make a move and but you want to continue with your incredible care career, or you just want to pick up additional shifts and have a change of pace, Dean Healthcare offers a wealth of benefits for your service: from separately accrued holiday pay to bespoke specialist training, you’ll get all the support and opportunities to do what you do best.
The services we support in Ledbury have various shifts available (and you get enhanced pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays) They provide care and assistance to older people, those with health conditions or additional needs such as dementia or learning difficulties.
You will find yourself joining the permanent staff on shift, attending to resident’s requirements, keeping records, assisting with personal care and mobility and encouraging and helping them to join in with communal activities whilst ensuring their health and wellbeing is always kept central to practice. Following the care plans in place, you will attend to personal care needs, nutrition, exercise and social activities, as well as providing consistency and being a valued member of the team by displaying a can-do attitude and reliability.
If you are used to hitting the ground running, able to build strong interpersonal relationships and working in teams, apply now.
- Minimum of 9 months care experience
- Willing to complete specialist training subject to the needs of a client
- All positions and posts are subject to a DBS check
- Ability to work well under pressure and dealing with difficult situations
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Driving Licence is preferred but not essential
- Must be able to communicate effectively
Benefits and positives
- Free DBS, training, and uniform (Subject to T&C’s)
- Competitive pay, up to 10.50 per hour with enhancements on bank holidays
- Holiday paid separately
- A very reputable agency – over 16 years in the industry
- A variety of shifts to choose from
- A variety of locations to work in
- Opportunities to gain new experience
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- 24/7 support
- Local experienced consultants