Are you a registered nurse looking for flexibility? The chance to make a difference in peoples lives? Join our busy team in the Worcester and surrounding areas, and build a rota around your lifestyle.
I am looking for Registered Nurses who are passionate about high quality medical care for older people and adults with complex needs. We provide nursing shifts in various locations around Worcestershire, in areas such as Evesham, Malvern and the city.
Working in busy care, clinical and residential settings, you will have developed the most amazing skills- you will undoubtedly be a great communicator, with a thorough and hardworking attitude and patience and buckets of empathy! If you are ready to make a move and but you want to continue with your incredible Nursing career, or you just want to pick up additional shifts and have a change of pace, Dean Healthcare offers a wealth of benefits for your service: from separately accrued holiday pay to bespoke specialist training, you’ll get all the support and opportunities to do what you do best.
The services we support in Worcestershire have various shifts available (and you get enhanced pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays!) They provide care and assistance to older people, often with health conditions or additional needs such as dementia or learning difficulties. You will find yourself joining the permanent staff on shift, attending to resident’s requirements, keeping records and encouraging and helping them to join in with communal activities whilst ensuring their health and wellbeing is always kept central to practice.
You will support the teams in these homes for adults, managing their long-term health conditions so they can live comfortable, fulfilling lives. Working alongside the permanent staff, you’ll be able to manage their medication, promote their independence, and use your nursing skills to make sure they can lead the lives they choose. You will also be on hand to deliver day-to-day and emergency nursing care as required.
Your work provides security and consistency to residents and their families, and Dean Healthcare will ensure you get every opportunity to feel fulfilled and enjoy the flexibility and appreciation that working with us brings.
- A valid PIN and qualifications relevant to the role
- At least 12 months relevant nursing experience
- A DBS, or willingness to get one (Funded by us, T&C’s apply)
- Ability to get to shifts in rural areas (drivers preferred)
- An empathetic nature and understanding approach
- Willingness to undergo training provided by both us and the service
Benefits and positives
- A competitive salary starting at £22 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Holiday entitlement, separately accrued as you work
- Flexibility with the days you work
- Excellent free ongoing training
- 24/7 support from local consultants
- A dedicated clinical lead
- A recommend a friend scheme
- FREE DBS